The company was incorporated in August, 1986 and has been instrumental in developing products for a number of industries.
“Direct to Air” Solar Heaters
This is the high quality solar heater that directly heats the air in your house or building, replacing fossil fuels and lowering your energy bill. And because this system directly heats air, you don't require water heaters, glycol, heat exchangers, pumps, valves, fittings and the other high-cost components associated with traditional water solar heating. Once you install the unit, it is ready to make heat. It's that simple. And it uses the cheapest energy source on the planet – FREE sunlight.
* Directly heats the air in the building, just like a forced air furnace
* Uses free fuel - the Sun
* No Costly Renovations, simple installation
* No pumps, glycol, storage tanks, filters, valves, plumbing
* Once installed operation is automatic
* Will last for decades
* Minimal Maintenance
* Cost-effective: compares to a high-efficiency furnace
* Produces heat even on the coldest winter day
* Twin-wall polycarbonate cover: rock proof, bounce proof 10 year warranty
* Cold-weather performance to -60 C (-76 F) or colder!
* Up to 1,000 sq. ft heating per unit
* Standard wall mounting included
Solar Heaters on Commercial Shop
* Replaces fossil fuels and lowers your energy bills
* Reduces greenhouse gas emissions
* The most environmentally sustainable heating technology on the planet
* System will last for decades - lifetime limited warranty on the frame
The second round (just completed) implemented and tested our new controller design. This will result in the solar heater working in marginal solar conditions and in unheated spaces. As well, it showed an incredible 17% increase in performance! This is amazing in an industry where efficiencies of solar heaters of this type have been stuck at around 50%. This system is ready to be manufactured. Because we will be applying for patents, I would rather have the system manufactured in North America where we can have some assurance of design protection. If there is interest, I would be available for a meeting.