The mission of Mother Nature’s Farms is to create a new, synergistic, highly profitable, environmentally beneficial and responsible method of waste disposal through the development of state-of-the-art composting and premium soil production facilities.
The Mother Nature’s Farms enterprise offers a ground floor 100% “green” opportunity for environmentally conscious investors. The MNF facilities, while earning massive profits, will also demonstrate how we can become a “zero waste” world.
It is anticipated that the MNF facility will be operating at a profit within 12 months after it commences operations.. By Year Three, MNF expects to develop additional composting facilities to service other heavily populated areas around the world.
Projections for second year front end income from processing/tipping fees are $1.1 million, with a 44% net profit ($5,543,600). By the fifth year, net profit projections are $11,272,400 with a 59% profit margin after depreciation expenses (building and concrete pad, maintenance, etc.) and team profit sharing.
Mother Nature’s Farms (MNF) www.magicsoil.com is ready to turn “trash” into cash, profits, composting source separated organic “waste” from restaurants, supermarkets, food processors, and the like, using technologies which we have developed over the past 15 years. With the help of visionary investors, by the third year of operations, we can earn over $7,148,500 net profit with a 49% net profit margin, after operating expenses; depreciation expenses (building and concrete pad, maintenance, etc.) and team profit sharing. Waste management is recession proof. Waste has to be managed all the time. This is GREEN, recession proof, good jobs and resource conservation.
1. Foul Odor Control: We’ve demonstrated that foul odors are easy to control, with our Dynamic Bio-Filter technology, which we developed in the Fall of 2002.
2. Over 6 years of practical hands-on experience composting thousands of cubic yards of compost.
3. Over 12 year of developing composting aeration systems, including developing the first diesel powered compost aeration system in the world, in 1998.
4. Over 15 years of hands-on experience in R&D in composting.
5. Progressive Inoculation Technology which we developed to help optimize the composting process.
6. Our hands on experience in composting, including system design, development and operating give us practical first hand knowledge and experience.
7. We have the lab resources that enable us to do in-house assaying of the population of active and total bacteria and fungi in the working compost, enabling us to monitor how effectively we’re empowering the microbial master composters.
We propose to develop the first state of the art food composting facility within 60 miles of New York City, over 150,000 square feet of concrete composting pad, under roof, with aeration veins built into the concrete pad. The capital efficiency is estimated to be six times better than the Peekskill incinerator, in part, because we’re using naturally occurring microbes that come free with the feedstock. Total capital investment is expected to be $18 million.
Cost of building the first facility is 17 Million Dollars ($17.6 Million). MNF is seeking an investment of $8.8 Million, with plans to finance the remaining 50% by obtaining mortgages at market rates (or slightly lower, based on recognition of creating job opportunities and providing Vital Regional Infrastructure).