OnGreen, the global clearinghouse and marketplace for new clean technologies, is looking for an analyst based in Shanghai to do research and supporting work for its financial advisory and investment business.
OnGreen drives money and opportunities to the most promising green technologies. Launched in 2009, OnGreen is the work of several leading U.S. industry professionals and Chinese hi-tech entrepreneurs. It is a professional social marketplace for the Green Economy, and is also developing an integrated ecosystem to grow the best cleantech solutions worldwide.
OnGreen is headquartered in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Shanghai, Shenzhen and Mumbai.
- Research China cleantech industry and market trends
- Track the investment transactions and market in the Chinese cleantech market
- Participate in the financial advisory business and provide supporting service including documentation and modeling as well as market research to the deal transaction
- Work with the Office Manager
- Assist in the organization of OnGreen conferences and events
- Be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge
- Manage the OnGreen client database and do follow-up with OnGreen investors, clients, partners etc.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Working experience in cleantech, investment banking, consulting, or venture capital firms preferred
- Excellent research skills
- Excellent communication ability in both Chinese and English
- Understanding of cleantech/renewable energy industry is preferred.
OnGreen offers a competitive base salary.
Applicants should send resume and OnGreen profile URL, along with cover letter in both English and Mandarin, to firstname.lastname@example.org.