Adalidda Holdings is an Asian Investment Firm with investment portfolios in Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam and Myanmar. We invest in the following industries: agro-processing, agro-commodities trading, bio-energy, high-tech, hospitality, real estate, education, logistic and media.
We advise, design, integrate and deliver solutions that transform how clients achieve their missions. Our customer-first approach, robust portfolio of services and global experience enable us to respond with solutions that achieve outcomes with value. Adalidda Holdings recognizes that our employees are our most valuable asset. Our successes directly relate to our employees. At Adalidda Holdings, we listen, respect and support our employees and through continuous training, development and information-sharing, we advance talent internally, enhancing career growth and progression which enables not only our employees to excel but enables our customers to excel as well. Our employees personally can make a difference. It is not just a job at Adalidda Holdings; at Adalidda Holdings, we offer career opportunities. We invite you to become part of our dynamic team. Adalidda Holdings is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to diversifying its workforce.
We are looking to recruit a Biomass Engineer with experience in the setup and management of a Biomass gasification power generation plant (5,000 KW).
- Developing project specifications with all stakeholders
- Designing, installing and commissioning new plants, monitoring modifications and upgrades, and troubleshooting existing processes
- Applying the principles of mass and energy conservation, fluid dynamics and heat transfer to process and equipment design, including conceptual and detail design
- Using research, analytical, conceptual and planning skills, particularly mathematical modeling and computer-aided design.
- Conducting process development experiments to scale in a laboratory.
- Assessing the sustainability of the biomass flow and the environmental impact of the plant e.g. the proper management and recycling (as a fertilizer) of the ash produced when burning the biomass.
- Technical writing, presentations, preparing reports, flow diagrams and charts
- Ensuring the process works at the optimum level to meet energy needs.
- Designing and implementing cost-effective equipment modifications to help improve safety, reliability and output.
- Discussing and solving complex problems with manufacturing departments, sub-contractors, suppliers and customers.
- Assuming responsibility for environmental monitoring and ongoing performance of processes and process plant.
- Team building, organization, and management.
- At least 5 years of professional experience
- Fluent in English
- Good reporting skill
- Good leadership and management skill
- Be able to work under pressure
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Data gathering, validation, analysis and interpretation skills
- Critical thinking and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions to problems
- Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one
- Managing one’s own time and the time of others.
This position is open to both local and expatriate.
Competitive salary and incentive are offered to value candidate.
Please contact Adalidda Holdings, Phone: 023.721.207 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.adalidda.com