Management & Business
Green Business & Support
Business Development Manager
OnGreen, the global clearinghouse and marketplace for new clean technologies, is looking for a Manager based in Beijing to develop the company’s business in Beijing and other northern China regions and to support OnGreen China business expansion.
OnGreen drives money and opportunities to the most promising green technologies. Launched in 2009, OnGreen is the work of several leading U.S. industry professionals and Chinese hi-tech entrepreneurs. It is a professional social marketplace for the Green Economy, and is also developing an integrated ecosystem to grow the best cleantech solutions worldwide.
OnGreen is headquartered in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Shanghai, Shenzhen and Mumbai.
- Build OnGreen China’s business exposure in Beijing and other northern China areas.
- Develop and maintain relationship with key government bodies and institutions in Beijing
- Build business partnership with key government, industrial and institution partner
- Manage the overall Beijing office
- Support OnGreen China’s business
- Organize OnGreen events and other initiatives in Beijing
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Have working experience in government, cleantech industry, investment banking or consulting firms
- Relationships with government agencies, industrial corporations, and other institutions
- Excellent communication ability
- Good at Chinese and English
- Excellent negotiation skills and team working abilities
- Understanding of cleantech/renewable energy industry is preferred.
- Willing to travel frequently
This position will report to the OnGreen China General Manager. OnGreen offers a competitive base salary.
Applicants should send resume and OnGreen profile URL, along with cover letter in both English and Mandarin, to email@example.com.