Green Business & Support
Financial Advisory Director
OnGreen, the global clearinghouse and marketplace for new clean technologies, is looking for a Financial Advisory Director based in Shanghai to grow the company’s business, manage its Chinese operations, and support its global business expansion.
OnGreen drives money and opportunities to the most promising green technologies. Launched in 2009, OnGreen is the work of several leading U.S. industry professionals and Chinese hi-tech entrepreneurs. It is a professional social marketplace for the Green Economy, and is also developing an integrated ecosystem to grow the best cleantech solutions worldwide.
OnGreen is headquartered in Los Angeles, California, with offices in Shanghai, Shenzhen and Mumbai.
- Build and grow OnGreen China’s financial advisory business
- Build business cooperation relationships with different parties
- Manage the OnGreen China’s office operations including office administration, accounting and other logistics
- Develop and grow OnGreen China’s other businesses, including incubation center, venture investment, database services and others
- Assist the fundraising for OnGreen China and its incubation fund
- Organize OnGreen conferences and events
- Be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Have working experience in investment banking, consulting or venture capital firms
- Have experience in financial advisory business and direct investment
- Established and maintained industry contacts
- Relationships with VC/PE and corporate investor
- Excellent communication ability in both Chinese and English
- Excellent negotiation skills and teamwork
- Understanding of cleantech/renewable energy industry is preferred.
This position will report to the Shanghai General Manager. OnGreen offers a competitive compensation package.
Applicants should send resume and OnGreen profile URL, along with cover letter in both English and Mandarin, to email@example.com.