Senior Investment Manager for Green PE Fund
The firm has been established in 2007 in Paris. Investments only focused on green companies involved in the renewable energy, energy efficiency, water, waste and clean transportation sectors. After Successful launch of the first Fund, the firm is raising another fund with closing in 2010. Partners’ team has exceptional track record of successful exits.
Senior Investment manager position, working on the origination and execution of investments. Role will include:
- due diligence of investments and initial meeting with investee companies
- Financial modeling and valuations work
- Structuring of the deal
- Full member of execution team
They are looking for outstanding financial analyst, operational or sector expert, who will have a background as follows:
- Senior investment manager in private equity company.
- Exceptional financial modeling skills.
- Renewable or green sector financial or operational experience.
- English spoken and written fluently - French spoken and written a plus.
- Location Paris