Demo Opportunities - The Launchpad for Cleantech
OnGreen.com is seeking green tech start-ups to exhibit (for free) at Demo Days in different regions of California including Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego County Southern, and Northern California this year. OnGreen is taking requests to present in those areas.
What is Demo Day?
Demo Days are informal events that give entrepreneurs a chance to showcase their green technology and fundraising needs to an audience of green industry stakeholders. Attendees come to learn about and discuss the latest green innovations, practices and businesses.
OnGreen.com is building a global cleantech community of entrepreneurs, investors, academic institutions, government agencies and business and technical experts. Community members work in concert to connect the best ideas in cleantech with the funding, expertise and resources needed to develop strong, successful businesses and translate today's environmental challenges into economic opportunities.
Past attendees include Morgan Stanley, Rustic Canyon Partners, Pasadena Angeles, Siemens Renewable Energy, SoCal Edison and City of Los Angeles Mayor's Office.
How To Demo Your Company
To be considered as a demo company, your company must have a business plan overview (known as a “deal”) posted on OnGreen’s Green Exchange.
- If you haven’t posted your deal on OnGreen.com yet, here’s the 3-step submission process :
- Register for an account (if you don’t already have one) on OnGreen.com registration page.
- Create an overview of your technology and business plan at the Green Exchange . Start by clicking the “Post a Deal” button.
- Once your deal is live, email its URL to firstname.lastname@example.org with the headline “Application for Demo”
- If you’ve already posted your company on the Green Exchange, email the URL of your deal page to email@example.com with the headline “Application for Demo Days”. Make sure you indicate what regions/cities you would like to be considered for in your email.
Selection and Eligibility Criteria
- Deadline. Deals for other Demo Days will be accepted on an ongoing basis, but will be considered in the order it was submitted.
- Quality and comprehensiveness of company's deal posting. Only deals completely filled out on OnGreen.com's Green Exchange will be considered.
- Volume of deal’s page views and community reviews on OnGreen.com. Deals that generate a lot of interest on the site usually make the best demo companies.
If you have any questions, please email OnGreen at firstname.lastname@example.org