17.03.2010 in the framework of ENREG® ENERGIA REGENERABILA at Expo Arad International, Romania
There are good opportunities for green building in Romania:
• Romania is undergoing a massive construction period in the private sector
• Eco-friendly construction is facilitated by the instability of energy prices
• Higher initial costs associated with green building techniques are offset by lower energy, waste disposal and water costs
• Possibility of application for EU structural funds together with partners and government agencies
• The Romanian Green Building Council was set up in order to create standards of green construction and to maintain a legislative ambience for the development of sustainable buildings.
• Romania determined to introduce green building initiatives
At present, the energy sector is characterized by:
• The scale of co-generation plants for urban heating
• The energy sector in Romania is supervised currently by the Ministry of Industry and Trade
We need you and your Themes!
The 2nd International Conference for Energy Efficiency in Building and Reconstruction in Romania& South-East-Europe will deal with the following practical orientated themes:
• Economy and Policy challenges for Green Construction in Romania and South-East Europe
• Network for Innovation and Research in Central and Eastern Europe
• Romanian Fund for Energy Efficiency
• The Concept of Passive House and Passive House Settlements in Europe
- Technology, Financing
- Marketing national / international, Application
- Home technique in the Passive Houses
- Heat Pumps, Solar Energy, Wood Energy and Pellets Heating
- Energy efficiency through (thermal) insulation of walls, windows and doors
• International Energy Efficiency Projects
• Thermal Rehabilitation of Blocks of Flats and the Interest of Owners Associations
• Thermo-Hydro Insulation of Buildings
• Thermal Insulation of the Basement Floor
• Ideas for Energy Saving
• Energy Efficiency Certificate
Papers on further suitable themes are also welcome for submission.
The presentation has to be in English, the presentation time can vary between 20 and 30 minute including questions. Conference language will be English/Romanian. Please send your presentations to firstname.lastname@example.org or to email@example.com together with the following information:
• Name: Title, First Name, Surname
• Short biography: Short biography about the speaker
• Contact Details: E-Mail, Telephone
• Title: Description of the paper/presentation
• Under title: A short description of text (in own words, optional)
• Short presentation: A summary (max. 2-4 pages)
• Format: PDF, PowerPoint or Word
The lectures will be made available to the participants after the conference.
15.01.2010 Deadline for submission of papers
01.02.2010 Notification on the acceptance of papers
27.02.2010 Deadline for submission of final versions
17.03.2010 2nd International Conference for Energy Efficiency in Building and Reconstruction in Romania & South-East-Europe
If the deadlines are tight and you need more time, let us know about a suitable time for you and I will inform you if it is feasible for us.
Parallel to the, 2nd International Conference for Energy Efficiency in Building and Reconstruction in Romania & South-East-Europe ENREG® ENERGIA REGENERABILA 2010 International Trade Fair for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficient Construction and Renovation takes place.