Is the first mover advantage harder to sustain in clean technology markets?
Time: May 11th - 03:15pm - 04:15pm
Location: D301 - UCLA Anderson School of Management
There are huge uncertainties that surround clean technology, and the technologies that will win. As a market creator, startups not only bear all the risks but needs to convince investors that their technology will give them an advantage.
Late movers have the advantage of gaining the benefits without incurring all the innovation costs the first mover experienced. Thus, "is the first mover advantage harder to sustain in clean technology markets?"
- Robert W. Price, Executive Director for Global Entrepreneurship Institute
- Adam Green, Sr Development Manager for SolarReserve
- Luka Erceg, President and CEO Simbol Materials
- Mariana Gerzanych, Founder and CEO 350Green
- Paul Yeh, Director of Product Strategy and Business Development for Fisker Automotive
- Dr Venkat Shastri, President and CEO PCN Technology
Entrepreneur Association Conference