Join OnGreen at the Cleantech Focus in LA – Save $150 and Win an Event Pass!
Cleantech Group is gathering the world’s leading water innovators in our backyard of Los Angeles on Nov 3-4, to identify emerging opportunities in water technology and as their event partner; we want you to join us with a special $150 discount and opportunity to win a free pass.
Cleantech Focus Los Angeles: Water Efficiency and the Corporate Perspective
November 3-4, 2010
UCLA Sunset Village Meeting Facilities
Developed around exploring the commercial opportunities in water, this event will feature leading global corporations, cutting edge start-ups, and active investors discussing the state of water innovation, corporate water policies, current best practices in water management, relevant policy and regulation, and the technology solutions with keynotes from:
• Jeff Fulgham, Chief Sustainability Officer and Ecomagination Leader, GE Power & Water
• Hank Habicht, Managing Partner, Sail Venture Partners
• Sally Gutierrez, Director of the National Risk Management Research Laboratory (NRMRL) for the US EPA
• John Picard, one of the preeminent environmental consultants in North America, a founding member of the U.S. Green Building Council
• Thomas Erb, Water Resources Director Los Angeles Department of Water and Power
• Peter Williams, CTO, "Big Green Innovations", IBM
• Michael Kavanaugh, Ph.D., VP and the National Science and Technology Leader for Malcolm Pirnie, Inc
This event kicks off on November 3rd with a keynote and networking reception for over 250 investors and innovators, followed by a full day of insight, market research and expert panels from dozens of speakers. Cleantech Group’s water technology analyst, Mia Javier will highlight and distribute her recent research, revealing trends on the state of water innovation globally.
Register Today! Go to: http://info.cleantech.com/OnGreen.html to Reserve your Seat and Save $200 with code “VIPofOnGreen”