29-31 May 2013, Sofia, Bulgaria. Organizer: Via Expo
Your Shortcut to the South-East European Market
Growing waste is a huge challenge for the countries in South-East Europe. The ‘Save the Planet’ Conference will present the most modern environmental solutions and practices for solving the multiple problems. It is an efficient networking platform and will outline good opportunities of the private-public partnerships between business and municipalities.
‘Save the Planet’ Exhibition encourages the know-how transfer to the South-East European market, which is in need of advanced technology and equipment. The event presents latest solutions in waste management, recycling and environment and provides the participants with a quick market entry opportunity.
The 2012 Conference Edition
40 speakers from 18 countries took part in this 2012 edition and made presentations on hot topics related to waste management, recycling, waste prevention and waste-to-energy.
Program accents were:
- Austria Showcase ‘Environmental Technologies’, Commercial Section to the Austrian Embassy in Bulgaria
- European b2b Matchmaking Event in the Field of Waste Management, Recycling & Environment, organised by Enterprise Europe Network
- Round Table with municipality representatives
Some Key Figures of the 2012 ‘Save the Planet’ and its parallel SEE Solar and EE & RE Exhibitions
- 20% increase of the number of participants compared to 2011
- Over 50 % of the exhibition area was covered by foreign companies
- Austrian and USA Pavilions
- Group Participations within projects, financed by EU funds
The 2013 ‘Save the Planet’
- Keynote speakers from the International Solid Waste Association (ISWA), European Federation of Waste Management and Environmental Services (FEAD), Resource Efficiency Pathway, European Suppliers of Waste to Energy Technology (ESWET), etc.
- The Austrian environmental know-how will be presented again at an enlarged Austrian Pavilion
- Exhibitor profile: technologies and equipment for waste collection, waste treatment, landfill, composting, transport vehicles, sewage treatment, environmental monitoring & protection equipment, waste-to-energy, recycling systems and technologies and consulting services
- Visitor profile: state administration and municipality representatives; investors; finance experts; landfill operators; managers, specialists in the sectors of waste management, recycling, ecology, construction and related industry branches.
Organiser: Via Expo