The Environmental Business Cluster and Autodesk invite you to a hands-on, two and a half hour workshop and an Open Lab (one-on-one help) to help you get your clean technology to market faster with a Digital Prototype.
Training Workshop [9:30am -11:30am]This Instructor led training, by a certified Autodesk Professional will cover how to:
- Get a fast start in designing your product with your AutoCAD Inventor Professional software
- Easily create a photo-realistic rendering of your CAD model in Autodesk Showcase to help you market your product
- Learn Tips and Tricks from an expert in developing a Digital Prototype.
*Classroom computers will be available for this event, but feel free to bring your own workstation and design data
Open Lab – One-on-One help with you Design [1:00pm – 4:00pm]*RSVP REQUIREDWe are also hosting an afternoon of "Open Lab", for members of the Autodesk Clean Tech Partner Program to interact one-on-one with a Certified Autodesk Professional from 1pm to 4pm.
RSVP to email@example.com to reserve time during the Open Lab session
Cost & Registration
Free*Registration has TWO STEPS!
1) Complete the application process at http://www.environmentalcluster.org/companies/autodesk.html
2) Register at http://autodeskwkshp.eventbrite.com/
Environmental Business Cluster – First Floor Training Room100 E Santa Clara StSan Jose, CA, 95113