Born in France in 1974, Alexandra Aubertin received in 1998 her first Masters Degree in Physical Chemistry from the French Petroleum Institute of Paris. Since 1998, Alexandra has worked at IBM in the Netherlands, where she manages projects in the sectors of IT Outsourcing and Events Management. Her first event - the IBM Benelux Innovation Week - received the Computable Award for the Best IT Event of the Year in 2007. She also taught Project Management at the Amsterdam New Business School, MS Project® at the IBM Business School of Amsterdam, and is a Certified Project Manager (PMP®).
Alexandra is now re-orientating her career towards environmental issues: In 2010 she led the implementation of a sustainability measurement system for all employees in IBM BeNeLux. She just completed the Environmental Resource Management Master’s at the Vrije Universiteit in Amsterdam (ERM). Alexandra is an active member of the Leaders for Nature network and a volunteer at Greenpeace.
During a sabbatical leave in 2004-2005, Alexandra worked in India, Vietnam and Cambodia for Pharmaciens Sans Frontières and other non-profit organizations as a monitoring & evaluation consultant and marketing advisor. Alexandra has a passion for travelling, photography and painting. She is also black belt in the Japanese martial art of Aikido - a sport she has practiced for more than 11 years.
- Leaders for NatureMember | 2012 - current
- IBMProject Manager | 2012 - current
- Greenpeace NLVolunteer | 2012 - current
- IUCN NLMaster Thesis - Research Trainee | 2011 - 2011
- Vrij Universiteit AmsterdamStudent | 2010 - 2012
- ANBSP.M. Lecturer | 2008 - 2009
- VSOMarketing Advisor | 2005 - 2005
- SharanaEnglish Teacher | 2004 - 2004
- Pharmaciens Sans FrontièresMonitoring & Evaluation Consultant | 2004 - 2004
- IBMMicrosoft Project 2000 ® Instructor | 2002 - 2004
- IBMISO 9001 Internal Auditor | 2000 - 2004
- Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam - Environment and Resources ManagementMaster | 2010 - 2012
- Project Management Institute - Project Management ProfessionalPMP® | 2002 - 2002
- Ecole Nationale Supérieure du Pétrole et des Moteurs - Molecular Modelling - Petroleum IndustryDEA (Master 2) | 1997 - 1998
- Université Henri Poincaré (Nancy I) - chemistryMaster I | 1992 - 1996
- Université Henri Poincaré (Nancy I) - chimieBachelor | 1992 - 1996