Aldoized Triangular Building Systems was started in 1986 when founder Al Aldo first attempted to create clustered hexagon building designs, that would be suitable in a high-snow climate like New Hampshire.
Today, we can create triangle-based roof systems for virtually any shape or slope of roof, and have expanded the triangular concept to include folding roofs, interlocking triangular SIPS, and more.
Al first started building as a teenager, helping older brothers who were doing construction. After a lengthy hiatus as a publisher, inventor, and other activities, Al returned to building in the late 1980's to compare the triangular system to conventional construction, and to establish his credentials as a building designer.
Specialized trigonometric formulas, computerized spread sheets, and the oversight of a PhD Structural Engineer with over 40 years in practice enable us to provide quick responses to a variety of inquiries.
Some of our folding roofs were deployed to Haiti through our affiliation with the Icology Group of La Jolla, California.
Why do we feel our technology has a place in the green movement?
1. Our triangle-based construction exhibits exceptional strength while using roughly half the wood.
2. Our affiliation with the Icology Group furthers our ability to minimize materials using their wood profiling technology.
3. We have developed a unique standardization system for building homes, starting at the design level, that provides production line efficiency of manufacturing while offering widespread and diverse design opportunity.
4. We are only one step away from offering truly "affordable housing" as a system, not a product.
5. We have designed solar buildings, not solar systems for installing on pre-existing roofs.
- Aldoized Triangular Building Systemsowner | 1986 - current
- Inventorowner | 1971 - current