Professionally matured PG in Industrial Engg. and an MBA (finance) with career success of over 29 years in managing entire range of activities relating to generation, transmission and distribution with state energy transmission corporation Ltd. professional excellence in defining quality control systems, inspection of materials ,identifying vendors, tendering and conducting technical evaluation of bids , implementation of maintenance
Participated & submitted papers in the Domestic as well as International conference as under
• “QUALITY ASSURANCE IN POWER PLANTS” PRESENTED at workshops on thermal power plants Vadodara held on 28-30 Oct 1999.
• “MANAGEMENT OF DISTRIBUTION SUSTEM IN TECHNO AND BEHAVIOURAL CONTEXT IN EMERGING SCENARIO “at seminar on restructuring and regulation for the distribution management on 14-15 Sept, 2000 at Bangalore.
• “ENERGY AUDIT IN DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM WITH INTEGRATED METERED TRANSOFRMERS” at third International conference organized by world council of power utilities on 21-24 Nov 2001 at New Delhi.
• “THIN FILM SOLAR CELLS-AN OVERVIEW” at Photovoltaic World Conference 2010 on 23-25Feb,2010 at Austin,Texas,USA
• “DYE SOLAR CELLS-THE KID OF NEW BLOCK” at Photovoltaic World Conference 2010 on 23-25Feb,2010 at Austin,Texas,USA
• “GEOTHERMAL ENERGY-NEED OF PRESENT SCENARIO”- AT POWER GEN INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE HELD AT ORLANDO,FL,USA ON 14-16 DEC 2010
• “EXAMINING CURRENT WIND POWER DEVELOPMENT AND IDENTIFYING FUTURE ENERGY STORAGE REQUIREMENTS “at Energy Storage Forum conference held at Tokyo on 5-6 Oct 2011
My Blog: View recent blog entries
- GUJARAT ENERGY TRANSMISSION CORPORATION LTD.Superintending Engineer | 1982 - current
- IGNOU,India - FinanceMaster of Business Administration | 1996 - 1998
- M S UNIVERSITY,Vadodara,Gujarat, India - Industrial Engineering Master of Engineering | 1980 - 1983
- M S UNIVERSITY ,Vadodara, Gujarat, India - Mechanical EngineerBachlore of Engineering | 1975 - 1980