Cambodian and French citizen, Mr. Kosona Chriv has more than 25 years of professional experiences in France, Cambodia and Laos. In partnership with the local authorities and the private sectors, Mr. Chriv works actively with the international corporations and business networks to promote and support the foreign direct investment (FDI) in Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam and Myanmar in tourism, hospitality, green energy, high-tech and agro-industry.
The ASEAN economic community in 2015 will facilitate development of production networks, bridge fragmented trade opportunities, and allow ASEAN to become central to global supply chains. This model is supportive of Asia’s new growth model of a regional production hub and increasing intraregional trade. The Experiences learned from the European Union single market establishment since 31 December 1992 proved that trade between the members countries increased significantly and firms from the countries members can work together to develop high values products.
Our group manages industrial crops farms in Cambodia: rice, cassava, soybean, sugar cane, jatropha, castor bean. We believe that the ASEAN countries will become a major exporter of agro-commodities and agro-food in the 21st Century.
Specialties: Agribusiness, Investment Support services in Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam and Myanmar, Leadership, Technology, Hospitality, Tourism, Education, Agro-Industry,hi-tech,R&D management
- Adalidda CorporationChief Executive Officer | 2012 - current
- Digital Review of Asia Pacific Edition 2009-2010.Co-author of the Cambodia chapter | 2008 - 2008
- SMART INTERNATIONAL CONSULTINGManaging Director | 2003 - 2011
- Free lance IT ConsultantFree lance IT Consultant | 2001 - 2003
- Association Nationale de la Recherche TechniqueTechnology Manager | 1988 - 2001
- Business Institute - Computer SciencesBachelor | 1980 - 1984