Have you been able to secure funding for your project?
Remington Capital Inc
Most banks and/or lending institutions currently require a minimum of 35% 'skin in the game' before they are willing to put forward their 65% loan-to-value (LTV) amount. Most projects either do not qualify under these parameters or the borrower does not have 35%. While APC, Inc. is offering an alternative path to start making a difference through project financing. We have relationships with Capital Partner/Investing firms, private equity funds, private banks, private investment groups, high net worth individuals, mezzanine funds, commercial banks, hedge funds, merchant banks, venture capital funds, and other capital sources throughout North America, Europe, and Asia. Through these relationships, they are able to evaluate a project, assemble a loan package that spreads the risk of the loan across a few sources, which in turn creates a feasible loan package for the client that could finance up to 100% LTC. To be very clear though this 100%LTC package can only be obtained for development projects, Not for strict acquisition or straight refinance transactions. The 100%LTC does however include acquisition and both hard & soft costs for development. Some of the project types that our investors entertain are:
• Commercial Real Estate Development, Projects and Properties (including owner occupied, multi use, and multi purpose).
• "Green" Concepts, LEED Initiatives.
• Alternative Energy Solutions: Solar, Wind, Bio-Diesel, Coal fusion, Recycling, and Renewable Resources.
• Technological Advances.
• Humanitarian Projects of all Kinds.
• Mining and Mineral Rights.
• Movie Production and Entertainment Projects.
• Hotels, Resorts, Casinos, and Hospitalities, Amusement parks.
• Major Infrastructure Projects. Transportation. Shipping, Aircraft
• Mergers and acquisitions. Venture Capital.
• Virtually any Viable Project will be considered.
10 Million US Dollars Minimum Inside US
25-50 Million US Dollars Minimum Outside US
No Maximum, Billion Dollar Plus Projects Funded
• United States
• International (per project basis)
If this interest you I suggest to submit the following:
Executive Summary if avail