Objective: A goal of mine within the next decade is to develop products in the domains of ecology and automatic/robotic systems. I want to make a difference, make a better world and I will do my best to succeed. I believe that my strong work ethic, ability to work independently, initiative and creativity will allow me to be successful in this venture.
Skills: My strong academic background in electrical and computer engineering has helped me develop outstanding technical and analytical skills. I also have a unique combination of technical and business/management experience. My management background has provided me with insight related to building and growing businesses.
- SynergEthicManager assistant | 2011 - current
- Union CollegeIndependant study | 2010 - 2010
- Grand Accélérateur National d'Ions Lourd (GANIL)Automatism Engineer | 2009 - 2009
- GalesigeVice chair | 2008 - 2009
- Union College - Engineering and businessMaster of Science in electrical engineering and management system | 2009 - 2010
- ESIGELEC - Informatique, électricité, électronique, génie électrique, automatismeDiplôme d'ingénieur généraliste | 2005 - 2009