Jason A. Prescott, CEO of JP Communications INC, directs a network of vertical search engines, advertising networks and product sourcing directories customized for wholesalers, retailers, importers, discounters and auctioneers. Anchored by TopTenWholesale.com – extended to OffPriceNetwork, Wholezilla, WholesaleU, the search trends tracker TopTenWholesale Trends and an industry-expert filtered, refined matching system for both search and ad serves – the verticalized TopTenWholesale network serves apparel, accessories, footwear, jewelry and general merchandise businesses. In March of 2009, Prescott successfully merged his company with Manufacturer.com and opened offices in Hangzhou, China under JP Comm's new subsidiary Flat World Media LTD.
Jason is active in search marketing models and technology: He’s a course author for Search Engine Marketing Professionals Organization, serving on SEMPO’s Education Committee. He has spoken at Search Engine Strategies, SIPPA, SANDIOS, ASD Trade Show, and San Diego Software Council, and is a member of the San Diego Venture Capital Group and High Tech Marketing Association. Prescott has authored articles on business and vertical search appearing in B2B Online, Omma, IMediaConnection, CEO Magazine, Entrepreneur Online, and been cited in Inc Magazine, Business Week and Forbes Online.
TopTenWholesale was named #1 in Fast Growth Awards 2008 by bizSanDiego and ranked in the Top 20 for Technology Awards sponsored by San Diego Business Journal. Jason was selected to the Top 40 Entrepreneurs Under 40 roster in 2007 by San Diego’s Metropolitan Magazine; was recognized for Outstanding Emerging Business of the Year (S.D. Chamber of Commerce) and as People To Watch in CA (San Diego Union-Tribune). JP Communications sponsors fundraising/ technology donations for San Elijo School in California. A graduate of Western Connecticut State University, Law Administration and Marketing.
- China Mart Los AngelesPresident | 2012 - current
- TopTenWholesale / Manufacturer.comFounder / CEO / Chariman of the Board | 2012 - current
- JP Communications INCCEO | 2012 - current
- China Mart Los AngelesBoard Member | 2012 - current
- ALD Net Media : Wholesale411Business Development Manager | 2004 - 2005
- Sumner CommunicationsAccount Manager | 2001 - 2005
- Sumner CommunicationsAccount Executive | 2000 - 2004
- Western Connecticut State University - Law AdministrationBS | 1995 - 2000